San Jose, CA
* Maintain all service elevator lobbies, keep elevator doors and tracks clean and mop floors on a daily basis
* Keep sand in ash urns clean, maintain cleanliness of containers, empty all trash receptacles and clean floor areas
* Ensure that Guest Room Attendants have linen and supplies needed to work with daily
* Remove soiled linen and trash from Guest Room Attendant carts, transport linen chute and trash to the compactor
* Assist in the deep cleaning of guest rooms
o Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
o Skills in establishing and maintain effective working relationship with staff.
o Ability to express ideas or make recommendations concerning job related issues.
o Must have a thorough knowledge of all cleaning procedures, equipment and supplies.
o Minimum 6 month Houseman experience desired.
o Bilingual a plus.
o Customer service experience preferred.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish