Summary of Key Responsibilities Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
2. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
3. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
4. Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
5.Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
6. Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift. Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1 Ability to learn quickly
2. Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
3. Strong interpersonal skills
1. Constant standing/walking
2. Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
3. Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs
4. Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps
5. Constant computer/POS Register and bar equipment usage
6. Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine
7. Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area
8. Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish