Assistant Front Office Manager
Los Angeles, CA
1. Supervise the shift operations in the Front Office and liaise with sales, reservations, accounting, and the operations departments to ensure smooth operations and achievement of an optimal level of quality service and hospitality. (30%)
2. Supervise the Front Office employees, including the Front Desk Management staff; interview, recommend hiring, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline as appropriate. (20%)
3. Aid in the implementation and administration of company programs (CHRCO/Franchiser). Ensure compliance with LSOP’s and SOP’s to ensure an optimal level of guest and associate satisfaction. (20%)
4. Resolve customer complaints, anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality. (15%)
Ensure adequate supplies, monitor and maintain the Front Office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance. (10%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (5%)
1. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
2. Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication with all other departments.
3. Perform the Manager on Duty/Lobby Ambassador functions as assigned.
Education: Two to four year college degree or equivalent education/related experience
Experience: From two to three years of full-time employment in a related position with CHRCO or other Hotel companies
Skills and Abilities:
Requires knowledge of discipline-specific Interstate policies, procedures and services and general knowledge of other departments in the hotel.
Requires supervision/management skills.
Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
Ability to communicate in English. Second language desirable.
Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
Ability to enforce all company rules and SOPs.
Supervise eleven to thirty employees
Forty to fifty hours over a five day period. Day or evening shift and weekends per business demand. Schedule will offset that of the Front Office Manager.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish