ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all serviceware as prescribed.
2. Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
3. Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
4. Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
5. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
6. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room. Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs.
Previous experience busing tables in a high volume restaurant preferred.
Ability to work, nights, weekends and holidays preferred. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish