Group Rooms Coordinator
Reservations Daily Tasks:
*Handling Crew rooms
*Being proficient in MARSHA
* Check the voicemail as soon as you get settled and call any guests back.
* Answer any and all on site reservation calls.
* Check Advance Deposits tab for reservations that need to be charged.
* Review the Local Tracking Report/ Rate Report and correct any local trackings that are incorrect.
* Enter all Sales Contracts into the system within 24 hours of receiving.
* Once rooming lists are entered, send Sales Manager confirmation numbers.
* Answer e-mails in a timely and professional manner.
* Assist Front Office/PBX in times of need.
* Preauthorize credit cards for arriving guests by 9 AM. Declined cards need to be notified twice and then cancelled prior to 12 PM CST. Expedia Retail/Booking.com reservations that are declined must be actioned within the extranet before cancelling.
* Charge all no-shows from the night before.
* Attend daily standup meeting lead by Matt if time permits.
* Manage reservations/guest requests through Expedia and Booking.com extranets.
* Ensure daily totals in R&I and PM are balanced and correct.
* Inform every one of Group Cutoffs for the Week.
* Submit STR segmentation for the last week by Tuesday 11 AM CST.
* Complete Group Pickup report and send to Sales prior to 10 AM each Wednesday.
* Attend Group Pickup meetings and work closely with the Sales team to ensure all blocks are managed and upcoming cut-offs.
* If a group is sold out of their netted numbers, add more rooms to the block as you feel is needed and based upon hotel availability. Contact Sales Manager to update them accordingly.
* Create group POGS as needed.
* Submit GDS and LNR forms as needed.
*Marriott, Front Desk and or Sales experience is a plus
High school diploma or (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish