Horseshoe Bay, TX
The Spa Front Desk Representative is mainly responsible for the reception area at Bayside Spa and Fitness as well as all spa and fitness areas. This person will also work at our Retail Tennis boutique. Responsibilities include greet, accommodate and facilitate a high Horseshoe Bay Resort standard guest check-in and check-out of spa and fitness. Provide friendly, efficient and accurate service. And, to maximize spa and fitness bookings and retail sales while creating and accommodating the guests’ spa and fitness experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Properly open and close spa & fitness areas each day with consistency and proficiency according to Standard Operating Procedures.
* Accommodate guest’s needs by accurately booking, changing and canceling spa and fitness appointments.
* Accommodate guest reservation requests, offering many options and providing up-selling and cross-selling options to guests.
* Provide current and detailed descriptions of spa and fitness services; know current fitness class schedule, current packages, facility features and hours of operation.
* Know each service contraindications and keep up on product knowledge for spa and fitness services and retail items.
* Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and discounts available.
* Provide facility tours as needed.
* Previous customer service experience required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Basic math and accounting skills.
* Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills required.
* Service oriented – able to pamper, accommodate and anticipate guests’ needs.
* Positive, energetic and professional demeanor.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to interact with co-workers, customers and have a sense of TEAM.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish