Audio Visual Tech
The Audio Visual Tech is to set up, maintain and recover audio visual equipment on a daily basis. To provide efficient, effective and friendly technical support to clients, guests and property staff. To develop and maintain a working knowledge of all equipment and procedures, including flow sheets and quotations. Associate must assist the Banquet Captain on the audio visual needs of upcoming events. Must ensure all functions achieve on-time setup and recovery. Must be able to work flexible hours, including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, holidays, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Sets up audio visual equipment, according to BEO specifications.
* Provides effective, efficient technical support to clients.
* Ensures on-time AV setup and recovery for all resort events.
* Assists, and is accessible to, property staff.
* Walks meeting rooms before guest arrival to ensure correct set-up.
* Communicates well with all departments throughout property.
* Maintains a neat, clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
* Is active in preventative maintenance around the property.
* Must be willing/able to work as banquets.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish