Horseshoe Bay, TX
JOB OVERVIEW: WATERFRONT
The restaurant supervisor’s main function is to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous, correct service. The restaurant supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area.
NOTE: This position should be considered supervisory in nature – administrative tasks should be limited to scheduling with knowledge of the budget progress report. The restaurant supervisor should be on the floor on all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Actively support the Quality Improvement Process.
* Assist in identifying and implementing a successful marketing plan for assigned outlets.
* Assume responsibility of daily operation of all assigned outlets.
* Assist in working toward positive financial results.
* Assist in ensuring that scheduling functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
* Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
* Open and close shift in accordance with manager’s checklist.
* Initiate aggressive guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
* Train, maintain and enforce all Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent Hotels & Resorts service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials.
* Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
* Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
* Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
* Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
* Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish