ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
We are looking someone who is a great communicator, has had at least one year in the F&B industry, is high energy, and a great motivator.
1. Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service standards.
2. Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
3. Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty completion.
4. Maintain bank to Crescent standards.
5. Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate coverage.
6. Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
7. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
8. Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
9. Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste panels.
10. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
11. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
12. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
13. Assist manager with scheduling, labor and food costing
14. Assist in developing promotional ideas and specials
15. Assist in maintaining service and brand standards
16. Attend and conduct pre-meal meetings and monitor ongoing training
17. Identify the need of supplies for ordering
18. Assist manager in completion of reporting – create daily shift report
19. Assist manager in maintaining and improving presentation of all food products
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish