ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters’ fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
2. Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
3. Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
4. Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
5. Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish