Sales & Catering Coordinator
Indian Wells, CA
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist to provide coordination of group and wedding business as contracted by the sales, catering and conference services team. Contact and provide appropriate follow-up on all signed/contracted business within established resort timelines. Determine and coordinate all needs of clients.
2. Responsible for effectively communicating with the various departments to ensure that the meeting and related functions are executed to exceed the clients expectations.
3. Account Service Management – Maintains well documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and team in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
4. Develops strong customer relationships through appropriate client communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
5. Merge contracts and proposals for CS Director and Manager.
6. Ability to multi-task, be thorough, meet deadlines, and produce high quality work.
7. High computer aptitude. Proficient in Windows applications, to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Delphi.
8. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for department.
9. Ensure coordination between sales, catering, and conference services to ensure proper group fit, proper booking approvals and signed contracts are in place.
10. Function as training resource for department to ensure Delphi program is maximized and used properly.
11. Professionally maintain all department files, reports and correspondence.
12. Perform special projects as assigned by hotel management.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. E-verify posters: English / Spanish. Right to Work Posters: English / Spanish