Your career journey with Crescent has countless options for you along the way. With positions ranging from internships to a variety of property and corporate roles, there is a world of options to discover. By sharing your profile with us, we can work together to find the right path for you.
When you think of teams, companies and opportunities there are always some that stand out above all others. That search is why you ended up here with Team Crescent. We stand out in our industry because we have belief in the people and the culture. Take that next step in the best part of your career journey by connecting with our hiring team. Don’t look back, as your future is a wonderful journey ahead!
Join the four diamond team of Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort! We want you to help us re-open our beautiful resort after Hurricane Michael.
We proudly offer year-round employment, impressive benefits, quality pay, and an unbeatable work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
2. Field guest complaints and negotiate appropriate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems and/or concerns. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy resort activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
3. Maintain clear communication with essential departments
4. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., “room care”).
5. Complete daily checklists in their entirety
6. Maintain the building exterior and “curb appeal”
7. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
8. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
10. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Minimum 1 year maintenance experience in a full service hotel/resort or apartment/condo required.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Climbing, reading, standing, walking and routinely lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs. Must be able to receive instructions and communicate progress of work assignments.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.