Your career journey with Crescent has countless options for you along the way. With positions ranging from internships to a variety of property and corporate roles, there is a world of options to discover. By sharing your profile with us, we can work together to find the right path for you.
When you think of teams, companies and opportunities there are always some that stand out above all others. That search is why you ended up here with Team Crescent. We stand out in our industry because we have belief in the people and the culture. Take that next step in the best part of your career journey by connecting with our hiring team. Don’t look back, as your future is a wonderful journey ahead!
Solicitation of new accounts; maintains and strengthens relationships with existing accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Travel to meet with or call individual corporate clients by telephone to solicit annual, week day and weekend business.
* Interview, train, resolve problems and provide open communication to newly hired catering associates when appropriate.
* Meet and greet clients, conduct property tours, and promote facilities and services. Answers client inquiries.
* Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
* Develop client menus, write contracts and letters, as well as organize all other arrangements as they relate to social and corporate events.
* Supervise and attend the overall set up and implementation of events and meetings. Communicate with relevant departments to ensure proper servicing of accounts.
* Prepare and present weekly and monthly Catering/Sales reports.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette, guest relations and service standards. Strong interpersonal skills to assess client needs, negotiate pricing and provide overall guest satisfaction. Effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. Presents a professional appearance and manner.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notices:
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 703-563-4395. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.